rating: 5.0 from 1 votes
In poker the most important thing is to know when to hold your hand and when to leave the game, or in other words: "You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold' em". Cyberstud poker is the exact embodiment of this maxim.
How to play Cyberstud Poker:
1) You determine your starting bet (this is the money you can lose or multiply). Your bet must meet the minimum and maximum conditions of the given casino.
2) The player receives five cards from which a poker hand is formed.
3) The dealer receives only one card.
4) The player at this point has the opportunity to make two moves: to play (call) or to come out (fold).
5) If the player chooses to fold - he loses his initial bet.
6) If the player decides to play (call) - then his initial bet is doubled (if the initial bet was $ 1 - the total bet becomes $ 2). The dealer then receives four more cards.
7) If the dealer has a hand with a lower value than the highest Ace-King (AK) card - in other words if there is not at least a pair or ace and a king: the game is reset and the player gets his bet back.
8) Ако дилърът имаIf the dealer has a higher hand than the highest Ace-King card and wins against the player's hand, the player loses his bet.
8) If the dealer has a higher hand than the highest Ace-King card and loses against the player's hand, the player wins his initial bet according to the following scheme:
- Highest Ace-King card: 1 to 1
- Pair: 1 to 1
- Two pairs: 1 to 1
- Threesome: 3 to 1
- Straight: 5 to 1
- Flush: 9 to 1
- Full house: 14 to 1
- Four of a kind: 99 to 1
- Straight Flush: 199 to 1
- Royal Flush: 999 to 1
We also recommend: