rating: 5.0 from 3 votes
Today, blackjack is extremely liked by casino players because it gives more freedom to control and manage the game, which is rare in other similar games. What are the rules and ways to count the cards? What are the chances and tricks of winning in blackjack and how to improve them? Where can you play for free?
How to play Blackjack?
In its simplest form, the Blackjack game is played with a deck of 52 cards. The goal is for each player to try to score 21 points. A higher number instantly means a loss. If none of the players manages to reach 21 points, those closest to it are considered winners.
- The Ace carries 11 or 1 point, depending on how it is more advantageous to the player in the current hand;
- Jack, King and Queen carry 10 points each;
- the other cards have different benefits.
If you play blackjack against a virtual dealer (croupier) for free, you have the right to use 1 to 3 hands, which is a prerequisite for winning. The dealer's first hand remains open and the player has four options:
- Hit - draw another card;
- Standart - you choose to continue with your current points;
- Double - double the bet and draw another card;
- Split - in case of a pair of the first two you have the right to divide them into two columns and make a play with each one separately.
How to count cards?
The most commonly used Hi-Lo (higher or lower) method in blackjack, here it is not necessary to remember each of the values, but to concentrate on them and add or subtract them. It is recommended to train in advance with the counting, which is done as follows:
- Different values in the groups +1, -1 and 0 are added to the cards in the deck. The numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are assigned to +1. Jack, Queen, King and Ace are assigned to -1. The numbers 7, 8, 9 correspond to the 0s;
- When drawing a card, you must add the specified value that corresponds to the one already drawned;
- If the number is high, you should increase your bet;
- If low - to reduce your bet.
How to increase your chances of winning?
Blackjack is one of the few games that allows you to outsmart the casino with a mathematical advantage. Thanks to a special online blackjack calculator, it is no longer necessary to make constant comparisons with the tables for successful strategies, which were previously suspected in case of constant interruption of the game. Now you just need to enter the appropriate values and in seconds you will get a result and what should be done.
Where is the best place to play for free?
Before you start competing for real money, it is important to make sure that you are aware of the rules and highlights of blackjack. You can do this invaluable preparation through our free demo game, in which you can put into practice all the tips for success that we have prepared for you on globet.casino. When you gain confidence that you know the intricacies and strategies, you can start playing for real winnings in our offered top selection of proven online casinos and bookmakers.